Group: Admin
Posts per day: 0.83
Topics Started: 854
User's local time:
Thu Oct 19, 2017, 11:51 PM
Skin: IP.Board Pro
Member No.: 2

My Blog

I have enabled Deaf News to pull feeds from Deaf Today but this time, it will not appear in "View New Posts" results since some of you doesn't want to be overwhelmed by too many topics created by DOL Bot..

So that means if you want to check out the Deaf News then you will have to visit that Forum section to view those new news topics.

I hope it will be make you all happy than before.

I do have plans to add another feeds from other sites beside Deaf Today. I will have to search for the one that has compatible feeds. But when the time comes to DOL being upgraded to 2.1 which will have it's own built in RSS Feed system so the issue of compatibility will be moot. So for now, the compatible ones will be pulled.

News Posts from Deaf Today will start to appear in Deaf News section tomorrow (Thurs, Sept 8th)
It will pull 15 news each day so when you want to read more then click "Read More" under Forum name.

Have a great Fall season!

as of Feb 2006
Well, I re-enabled them to show up in "View New Post" since many of you may not be aware of it and miss a lot.

As for other feeds, some may show up and some may not because of overwhelm factor.

Can someone pm me few deaf sites that has RSS feed feature that I could add here.

Thanks!

This post has been edited by Boult: Tue Feb 14, 2006, 09:37 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Deaf Students Reading and Writing in College: Fluency, Coherence, and Comprehension
0 NetScout 3,023 11th June 2016 - 02:56 AM
Last post by: NetScout
No New Posts Deaf Adolescents' Learning of Cardiovascular Health Information: Sources and Access Challenges
0 NetScout 5,280 31st August 2015 - 07:15 AM
No New Posts Deaf Native Signers Are Better Readers Than Nonnative Signers: Myth or Truth?
0 NetScout 4,788 19th March 2015 - 09:26 AM
No New Posts Deaf Parents of Cochlear-Implanted Children: Beliefs on Bimodal Bilingualism
0 NetScout 5,041 13th January 2015 - 08:37 AM
No New Posts Deaf Students' Receptive and Expressive American Sign Language Skills: Comparisons and Relations
0 NetScout 4,586 27th August 2014 - 10:39 AM

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 11:51 PM